First Animation Test, Andres Bendeck

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!)

This is my first post on this blogg (a bit late I know).

My commercial is for painkillers. The story is about a child who is left at his grandmothers house after a birthday party.
The Child has a sugar rush and behaves really annoying because he is full of energy. The grandmothers starts to have a headache that grows after time. At last she cant stand it and takes a painkiller.
The painkiller makes the grandmother feel mutch better, and just when her headache is all gone, she sees her grandchild fall from the kitchen table and hurts his ankle badly. She rushes to him and comforts him, while she gives him a painkiller. The child feels better and they both walk away calmly and happy.

This really reeally short clip is right when the child bursts into the grandmothers house (Shot 2 actually). Its rendered with standard setting in Maya, Mental Ray. Its not a final render I just wanted to see how it would look like quick renderd, and I knew I wouldt go to school over the easter so I did a quick test.

But now its time for me to start studying again.

Hope you all had a good easter :)!

// Andres Bendeck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Schedule



Recent posts